Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a privately owned, Austin based, company dedicated to providing quality security services to commercial real estate clients. We are experiencing tremendous growth and are looking for experienced, highly motivated individuals with great attention to detail and a drive to succeed, to fill our Mobile Patrol Officer positions.
At Priebe Security, we recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our success. We are dedicated to providing our employees with competitive pay structure, comprehensive benefits and quality work environments that value their well-being, diversity and individuality. We believe that investing in our employees and assisting them in achieving their personal and professional goals enables us to realize long term success as a company. In an independent survey conducted by the Austin American Statesman our employees have voted our company as one of the Top Workplaces in Austin for five years in a row!
Job Skills / Requirements
Patrol Officers visit multiple properties throughout their shift, following a set route in a company provided patrol vehicle. Officers inspect building exteriors and interiors as well as parking structures for unusual or suspicious activity, safety hazards or property damage and report their findings to management by logging reports electronically.
- Vehicle patrol of exterior areas of assigned locations following a predetermined route
- Conduct foot patrols, check interior and/or exterior doors according to property specifications
- Follow instructions for each property visited as documented in the post orders
- Check for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility damage, safety hazards, suspicious activities, persons or contractors on site, and overnight vehicles
- Remain alert for the presence of unauthorized persons, trespassers, and/or security violations
- Approach suspicious persons, escort trespassers off property and call the policy as needed following protocol for issuing a criminal trespass notice
- Enforce property rules, policies and procedures and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Coordinate with law enforcement and first responders, assist as needed
- Scan checkpoint tokens to record each property tour, document results via tour reporting software. Maintain 100% rate tour completion for each assigned property and route
- Write detailed and accurate daily reports of incidents or irregularities for submission to the customer; utilize mobile tour application for reporting
- Follow up and communicate with customers regarding any special requests
- Maintain company-issued vehicle. Conduct daily vehicle inspections, maintain cleanliness, report issues to manager
- Maintain safe and defensive driving at all times
- Attend quarterly training/team meetings
- Cross train on multiple routes; may be requested to work overtime
- Other duties as assigned by management
Work Conditions and Physical Demands:
Must be able to safely operate a vehicle for 8-12 hours in a shift
Physically fit, able to perform rigorous foot patrols, climb stairs; getting in and out of the vehicle frequently
Ability to work in all weather conditions
Flexible with scheduling, may be required to work overtime or come in on day off from time to time
Will be required to complete mandatory driver safety training and recertification annually
Must be 25 years or older
Must have and maintain a clean driving record (no more than 1 moving/traffic violation in past 3 years)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Military experience preferred but not required
Be able to pass a background check and a drug test
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We have an employee focused culture and provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package, paid time off, company paid Gold's Gym membership, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
We are proud to provide superior customer service while maintaining a great work environment.
In honor of your previous Military Service, Priebe Security Services, Inc. will pay for all of your administrative licensing fees!
Priebe Security Services, Inc. is a tobacco free workplace.
TX DPS #B13087
PRIEBE SECURITY SERVICES, INC. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This is a Full-Time position 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1