Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates to fill the position of Full-time Warehouse Auditor in the Clinton, SC area.
Warehouse Auditors are responsible for accurately verifying customer orders to ensure they are correctly packed by auditing products prior to shipment.
1st Shift: 6 am - 4:30 pm (if working overtime) & 7am-3pm (if not working overtime)
Starting Pay Range: $11.00/HR + $150 Sign-on Bonus + $150 Employee Referral Bonus
2nd Shift: 3 pm - 11 pm
Starting Pay Range: $11.55/HR + $150 Sign-on Bonus + $150 Employee Referral Bonus
Job Duties/Responsibilities: (BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Lifting, carry, push, and pull 35 lbs and ability to use a pallet jack.
- Working close proximity to load lifting and moving machinery.
- Conscientious of accuracy in work assignments.
- Willingness to work weekends and overtime as needed.
- Meet company guidelines for attendance.
- Communicate effectively.
- Perform basic math.
- Must be able to lift 30 – 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for 8 – 12 hrs./day.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach and stretch to different heights.
- Must be able to pass a drug screening and background check.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold.
Additional Information / Benefits
- $150 Attendance Bonus*
- $150 Employee Referral Bonus*
- $150 Sign-On Bonus*
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- 5 PAID holidays
- Advancement Opportunites are Available
For more information: 864-833-4344
Action Staffing Services, LLC is an EEO Employer.
PRI1 601: 900103
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position