Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is in search of dependable, hard-working candidates to fill IMMEDIATE full-time openings for the following Warehouse positions:
Shipping: Load trucks with items to be shipped to clients.
Receiving: Associates receive goods from trucks and scan items with a handheld scanner.
Stocking: Distribute received goods throughout the plant to designated locations.
Order Filler: Pick, scan, and pack goods that will be shipped to clients.
Full-time positions available - overtime is mandatory.
- Regular hours are 7 AM - 5:30 PM Mon-Fri. (hours are subject to change) (Voluntary Overtime)
- The most common overtime hours are until 6:30P, some Saturdays as well.
Starting Pay: $14.00/HR + $300 Sign-on Bonus*
Job Qualifications/Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Use of hand scanner to scan and locate packages in the warehouse
- Basic computer knowledge
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
- No felonies & No misdemeanors for the past 7 years (theft/violent crimes)
- Drug screen and background check required
Education Requirements (Any)
Some High School
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- $300 Sign-On Bonus*
- $125 Referral Bonus Program*
- 5 Paid Holidays*
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit Options
- *Conditions apply
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
OTH1 750: 900232
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1