Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates to fill a Part-time Pot Washer position for a client in the Greenville, SC area.
Starting Pay: $14.05/hr + $250 Sign-on Bonus*
Schedule varies: 7am-3:30pm, 8am-4:30pm, or 1pm- 9:30pm.
Job Duties (INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED):
- Cleans and maintains the washing area of the restaurant to promote a clean environment.
- Understands and adheres to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas, and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- High school diploma or GED (some positions may not require)
- Must be able to be crossed trained throughout various areas of the Food and Nutrition department
- Must be able to operate computerized cashier station (training provided)
- Position requires constant standing, bending, and walking in 6+ hour intervals
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
- Must be willing to undergo or provide records for TB testing & Flu immunization (some positions will require)
- Drug test and background screening required.
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit/Pay Card Options
- Free shoes
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance
- Opportunity for hire-on by the client employer
*Conditions apply ($100 on 1st check & $150 after 90 days)
For more information: 864-292-7450
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
GVL1 700: 900449
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Danielle Harper
This is a Part-Time position Schedule Varies .