Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be permanently "hired on" at the location where you work.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is ACTIVELY hiring for Material Handlers for 2nd and 3rd SHIFT at the new state-of-the-art Electrolux Manufacturing Facility in Anderson, SC.
Starting Pay: $19.47/hr + $750 Sign-on Bonus*
Full-time Immediate Openings
- 2nd Shift: 3:30 PM - 12 AM
- 3rd Shift: 12 AM - 8 AM
Benefits of working for Action Staffing/Electrolux:
- $750 Sign-on Bonus*
- Weekly Pay
- 5 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Immediately bid for open positions w/ Electrolux
- Discounts on refrigerators
Job Responsibilities: (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Assemble goods on the production line
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Pack goods to be shipped
- Ensure that production work is performed by following standard operating procedures (SOPs) and job safety analysis.
- Ensure that work areas are clean and maintained at all times so that the security of production workers is maintained.
- Ensure that end products conform to the quality and quantity standards of the company.
- Basic math skills
- Attention to detail
- Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to stand for 8 to 12 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. continuously
- Must be able to perform repetitive work with hands, arms, shoulders, and back
- Ability to follow written directions
- Drug screening and background check required
- Must be flexible and willing to work overtime
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer.
For more information: 864-375-0714
*Terms and conditions apply
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Site Coordinator
This is a Full-Time position 3rd Shift, Weekends.