Since 1998, Action Staffing Services, LLC has provided superior service to help motivated individuals find the right fit within various job markets. We match your skills and abilities to job openings across a broad client base that are looking for qualified, reliable personnel to handle administrative, manufacturing, industrial and distribution responsibilities. We provide various employee benefits from the beginning and many of our temporary positions give you the opportunity to be hired by the client.
Job Skills / Requirements
Action Staffing is seeking a dependable, hardworking, Full-Time Lead Maintenance Technician for a local Warehouse in Clinton, SC.
Available Shift: 2nd Shift: 3 PM - 11 PM
Starting Pay: $14.00/hr (Depending on Experience)
$150 Sign-on Bonus + $150 Employee Referral Bonus*
Role and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety processes.
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, painting, and carpentry repairs as necessary
- Implement preventative maintenance measures
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows, etc.)
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic, and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skill, Ability:
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in a positive and collaborative way, encouraging partnership and effective relationships
- Ability to maintain fast-paced production work and respond to every changing priority
- Ability to follow simple spoken commands in English
- Ability to read and understand procedures, specifications, and diagrams
- Strong math and reading skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Requires the ability to stand for a full shift, approximately 8-9 hours, 10-12 hours per day during peak season.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions for this job. Reasonable accommodations have been made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Works in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment with temperature fluctuations based on the season.
Occasional: activity exists less than 1/3 of the time
Frequent: activity exists 1/3 and 2/3 of the time
Additional Information / Benefits
- $150 Sign-on Bonus*
- $150 Employee Referral Bonus*
- Weekly Pay + Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- 5 PAID Holidays
- Insurance is Available
- Advancement Opportunities are Available
Action Staffing is an EEO Employer
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.