With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
American Security is currently hiring FULL-TIME/PART-TIME Security Officers in the Greenville, SC area.
Starting Pay: $11.00/hour
- Must be able to perform security patrols on foot or in a vehicle.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have a neat and professional appearance.
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and execute post orders and policies set by the Company and the Client.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have a clean driving background.
- Security Officer Candidates must be approved by the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
- Employment as a registered security officer is contingent on the results of a complete criminal, character, and fitness investigation.
- Applicants may be required to pass a medical examination testing the applicant's ability to perform essential job functions of a security officer. This may include screening for the use of performance-impairing drugs.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- $250 Referral Bonus* Program
- Free Uniforms & Paid Training
- SLED or State Equivalent Licensing
**Cannot collect both referral bonus AND new hire bonus - only the greater amount will be paid
**After 8 weeks of service for full-time
**After 10 weeks of service for part-time
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer.
For More Information: (864) 292 - 7450
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.