With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
American Security is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates to fill the position of Full-Time Unarmed Security Officer in the Ringgold, VA area.
Available Shifts & Schedule:
- Mixed shift to TBD, weekends will be required
- Paying $12.50/hr
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Must be able to perform security patrols on foot and in a vehicle.
- Must have computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have a neat and professional appearance.
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and execute post orders and policies set by the Company and the Client.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Employment as a registered security officer is contingent on the results of a complete criminal background check, as well as approval by the Virginia Department of Criminal Justice Services.
- Applicants must be able to pass a drug test.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- $250 Referral Bonus* Program
- Direct Deposit
- 401K Available
- Health/Life Insurance Options
- Referral Bonus
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Training
To proceed with your application and be considered for the position, YOU MUST APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR COMPANY WEBSITE: www.TrustAmericanSecurity.com.
Once on our website, select the "APPLY NOW" button and apply to the desired position.
For More Information: 276-226-4373
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer.
SEC2 850: 103759
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position Mixed shift to TBD, weekends will be required.
Number of Openings for this position: 3