With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
American Security is currently hiring hard-working, reliable and self-starting candidates for Part-time openings in West Columbia, SC area.
Starting Pay: $14.00/hr
Available Shifts & Schedule:
- Schedule is to be determined
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Patrol and maintain general security of assigned property as described in post orders.
- Utilize a computer, smartphone, or similar device to maintain a Daily Activity Report, and create Incident and Facility Maintenance Reports.
- Work under general supervision of Field Supervisor and Client Manager.
- Maintain consistent performance, attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming.
- Maintain professional communications with clients and colleagues.
- Respond to emergency calls including medical, fire, and damage to property
- Must be at least 18 years old (21 years old for specific client sites and all armed positions).
- Must be a US Citizen – Applicable to the state of South Carolina only.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must pass a driving record screening and complete criminal background check.
- Must be approved bySouthCarolina Law Enforcement Division or State Equivalent
- Employment as a registered security officer may be contingent on results of a character, and fitness investigation.
- Applicants may be required to pass a medical examination testing the applicant’s ability to perform essential job functions of a security officer. This may include screening for the use of performance-impairing drugs.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
- Some client sites require updated vaccines and immunization records
For More Information: 803-791-4651
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- + $500 Sign-On Bonus**
- $250 Referral Bonus* Program
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Training
- SLED or State Equivalent Licensing
- Access to a Credit Union
- One Week Paid Vacation
- Access to 401K Available
- Access to Health/Life Insurance Options
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 3