With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
American Security is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-motivated candidates for immediate openings of ARMED Security Officers in the Anderson, SC area.
Pay Range: $15-$16/hr
- Must be able to perform security patrols on foot or in a vehicle.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have a neat and professional appearance.
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and execute post orders and policies set by the Company and the Client.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Must have a clean driving background.
- Employment as a registered security officer is contingent on the results of a complete criminal, character, and fitness investigation.
- Applicants may be required to pass a medical examination testing the applicant's ability to perform essential job functions of a security officer. This may include screening for the use of performance-impairing drugs.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
- Steel-Toe shoes are required
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- $250 Referral Bonus Program
- Free Uniforms & Paid Training
- SLED or State Equivalent Licensing
- One Week Paid Vacation
- Access to 401K Available
- Access to Health/Life Insurance Options
For More Information: 864-375-0714
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This is a Full and Part-Time position
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1