With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional, and more.
American Security is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-motivated candidates for immediate openings of Part-time Unarmed Security Officers in the Kings Mountain, NC area.
Starting pay: $12.00/hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus*
Schedule: Weekend 7am-7pm.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have a neat and professional appearance.
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and execute post orders and policies set by the Company and the Client.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- 12 HR Shifts - Ability to conduct periodic foot patrols
- Must have a clean driving background
- Employment as a registered security officer is contingent on the results of a complete criminal, character, and fitness investigation.
- Applicants may be required to pass a medical examination testing the applicant's ability to perform essential job functions of a security officer. This may include screening for the use of performance-impairing drugs.
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
- Military or law enforcement experience is preferred
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- + $500 Sign-On Bonus**
- $250 Referral Bonus* Program
- Free Uniforms & Paid Training
- SLED or State Equivalent Licensing
- Access to a Credit Union
- One Week Paid Vacation for Full-Time Qualified Candidates
- Access to 401K Available
- Advancement/Supervisory Opportunities
- Access to Dental, Vision, Health & Life Insurance Options
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer
SEC2 402: 103933
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Part-Time position Weekends.