With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
American Security is currently hiring hard-working, reliable, and self-starting candidates for FULL-TIME Customer Service Concierge openings in the Rock Hill, SC area.
Pay rate: $16/per hr + $500 Sign-On Bonus*
Available shifts are listed below: (please list your shift preference on your application)
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- People-oriented individual with attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to handle face-to-face interactions with a high level of professionalism.
- Will supervise, schedule, hire and train up to 15 employees.
- Must be flexible and available for weekends
- Provide excellent customer service to visitors, patients, and other guests of the facility
- Respond quickly to all key service requests
- Accept all package deliveries and ensure receiving departments are aware of the arrival
- Ensure that all visitors sign in and provide a photo ID for verification.
- Print picture ID badges for all visitors.
- Responsible for keeping accurate key logs, daily activity logs, and other special project logs.
- Make rounds around the waiting area, checking on guests and visitors every 15 - 20 minutes.
- Maintain consistent performance, attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming.
- Maintain professional communications with clients and colleagues.
- Respond to emergency calls including medical, fire, and damage to property
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED (REQUIRED)
- Must have a valid driver's license (REQUIRED)
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must pass a complete criminal background check.
- Employment as a registered security officer may be contingent on the results of a character, and fitness investigation.
- Applicants must meet health requirements.
- Applicants may be required to pass a medical examination testing the applicant’s ability to perform the essential job functions of a security officer. This may include screening for the use of performance-impairing drugs.
- Some client sites require updated vaccines and immunization records
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- + $500 Sign-On Bonus*
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Free Uniforms
- Access to 401K Available
- Access to Health/Life Insurance Options
*Eligible after 60 days of employment with good standing at the site.
For More Information: 888-211-6558
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.