With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
We are seeking Full-time Unarmed Security Officers, in Camden, SC.
Monday – Friday
1600-0000 (4pm – Midnight)
Starting pay: $10 - $12.83/hr
- Must be able to perform security patrols on foot or in a vehicle.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have a neat and professional appearance.
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and execute post orders and policies set by the Company and the Client.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a clean driving background
- Security Officer Candidates must be approved by the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division.
- Employment as a registered security officer is contingent on the results of a complete criminal, character, and fitness investigation.
- Applicants may be required to pass a medical examination testing the applicant's ability to perform essential job functions of a security officer. This may include screening for the use of performance-impairing drugs.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit
- + $500 Sign-On Bonus*
- $250 Referral Bonus* Program
- Free Uniforms & Paid Training
- SLED or State Equivalent Licensing
- Access to a Credit Union
- One Week Paid Vacation
- Access to 401K Available
- Access to Vision, Dental, Health & Life Insurance Options
For More Information: 803-791-4651
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer
SEC2 508: 101612
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 3