With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
American Security is seeking hardworking, reliable, and self-starting candidates to fill the position of Full/Part-time Security Officer in Butner, NC area
Available Shifts & Schedule:
- Weekends required
Pay starts at $15/hr+ $500 Sign-On Bonus
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Must be able to perform security patrols on foot.
- Must have computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have a neat and professional appearance.
- Must have a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.
- Must be able to understand and execute post orders and policies set by the Company and the Client.
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- Employment as a registered security officer is contingent on the results of a complete criminal background check, as well as approval by the North Carolina Private Protective Services Board.
- Applicants must be able to pass a drug test.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay
- + $500 Sign-On Bonus**
- $250 Referral Bonus* Program
- Direct Deposit
- Credit Union
- One Week Paid Vacation
- 401K Available
- Health/Life Insurance Options
- Referral Bonus
- Free Uniforms
- Paid Training
For More Information: 276-226-4373
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position Weekends, Multiple Openings.
Number of Openings for this position: 3