With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional and more.
Job Skills / Requirements
With more than 40 years of experience, American Security is the trusted industry leader, delivering a comprehensive range of services in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, Institutional, and more.
American Security is currently hiring hard-working, reliable, and self-starting candidates for FULL-TIME & PART-TIME openings in the Greenville, SC area.
Starting Pay: $13.25/hr + $500 Sign-on Bonus*
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Patrol and maintain general security of assigned property as described in post orders.
- Utilize a computer, smartphone, or similar device to maintain a Daily Activity Report, and create Incident and Facility Maintenance Reports.
- Work under the general supervision of Field Supervisor and Client Manager.
- Maintain consistent performance, attendance, uniform appearance, and professional grooming.
- Must be able to interact with hospital visitors, employees, and patients.
- Maintain professional communications with clients and colleagues.
- Respond to emergency calls including medical, fire, and damage to property
- Must be at least 18 years old (21 for certain sites)
- Must be a US Citizen – Applicable to the state of South Carolina only.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat and cold.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to operate radio or telephone equipment and monitors.
- Must be able to read and write a report.
- Must have good organization and communication skills.Must be able to listen and identify issues quickly and accurately.
- Must pass a driving record screening and complete criminal background check.
- Must be approved by South Carolina Law Enforcement Division or State Equivalent
- Employment as a registered security officer may be contingent on the results of a character, and fitness investigation.
- Applicants may be required to pass a medical examination testing the applicant’s ability to perform the essential job functions of a security officer. This may include screening for the use of performance impairing drugs.
- Previous military applicants must present a DD214 or NGB Form 22.
- This site requires updated vaccines and immunization records
Education Requirements (Any)
High School diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- Weekly Pay & Direct Deposit/Pay Card
- $500 Sign-on Bonus**
- $250 Referral Bonus* Program
- Free Uniforms & Paid Training
- SLED or State Equivalent Licensing
- One Week Paid Vacation
American Security of Greenville, LLC is an EEO Employer.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position Varies Shifts and Positions Available .