WHO IS THIS FOR?
We are seeking an energetic and hard working SITE SUPERVISOR to oversee the nightly operations (2nd shift) for a large account in the East End of Louisville, consisting of some of the most prominent commercial office space in all of Louisville. The primary responsibilities of this position are to lead and care for our Team Members, provide First Class customer service to our clients and their tenants, and ensure that the site is cleaned according to our First Class standards. This is mostly a 2nd shift job but there may be some day work as well from time to time.
WE offer an environment that values a servant leadership mentality, sheer hard work and hustle, positive energy, and most importantly, a culture that is more like a family than a workplace, and a place where we truly care for one another. We hire on work ethic and character first and experience second. We have an extreme focus on building genuine realtionships with great people - both our team members and our customers.
- Lead and manage the night crew at a large office building (site)
- Run the nightly operations of your assigned site
- Establish and maintain strong client and tenant relationships
- Help to build and maintain the First Class culture and promote our core values with your team members
- Assist with the onboarding of all new hires at the site
- Take the lead on training all new team members - and provide ongoing training to all existing team members - on the proper use of chemicals and equipment, as well as established cleaning procedures
- Promote a strong safety culture and work environment where team member safety needs and concerns are addressed
- Train staff to utilize proper PPE and follow safe movement practices
- Assist with the monitoring, ordering, and delivery of supplies, chemicals, and other resources necessary for the team to effectively perform their responsibilities
- Perform regular inspections to ensure quality standards are consistently being met
- Build a strong operations support structure at your site by leading and developing your team members
- Ensure staffing needs are met and provide coverage where employee absences could impact the completion of the scope of work
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- At least 2 years management experience, preferably in the commercial cleaning industry, but not required.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a commitment to quality work
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Effective communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Resourceful team player with a positive and approachable demeanor
- Ability to lift over 35 lbs
- Ability to bend, kneel, stoop, reach, and climb stairs if needed for extended periods of time
- Stable work history that demonstrates reliability and a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must pass a criminal background check
To apply, please submit your application through this job site or apply directly at www.wecleanlouisville.com/join-our-team.
Job Skills / Requirements
FIRST CLASS IS GROWING!!
This is a HUGE opportunity for a great SITE SUPERVISOR that is willing to work their butt off! This is also an opportunity to get in on the ground level with our company as we continue to grow in the Louisville area! In addition, this is an opportunity to service a large customer/account in the East End of Louisville. Lastly, this is also an opportunity to help First Class improve upon what we have already built over the last 5 1/2 years. If you are one of the hardest workers you know but don't seem to get the credit you deserve, or perhaps you are hustling every day at your current job but they are not providing you with the resources, the training, and the love you need, then this may be the right job for you.
First Class' CORE FOCUS is simple - To make a positive impact in the lives of our team members and to wow our clients every day! This is WHY we get up every morning at First Class!!
First Class Commercial Cleaning was founded by John Disselkamp, a native Louisvillian, back in January of 2016 with hardly a penny in the bank and nothing but a mop, a couple rags, and a bottle of windex he bought at Wal-Mart. From those very humble beginnings a short 5 years ago to today where we are fortunate enough to serve 130 families and 47 mid to large commercial facilities, John attributes that growth to the simple things: Treating people well and Working Hard. He also believes First Class' extreme focus on relationships and communication has played a pivotal role in our ability to service our customers.
WHO IS FIRST CLASS?
First Class is proud to be a Kentucky-Based Independently Owned and Operated Janitorial Company. As one of the FASTEST GROWING companies in the state of Kentucky, First Class provides nightly janitorial services, day porter services, and commercial floor services to a portfolio of 47 “Class A” office buildings (and some medical) in the greater Louisville area, ranging from as small as 20,000 sq ft up to 500,000 sq ft. Most importantly, we are fortunate enough to SERVE over 130 team members and their families.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Project Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 2nd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1