Security Officer - Full Time
New York, NY, United States of America
Metropolitan Security, a provider to premier Commercial buildings located in the NYC area is committed to being the best!
Job Skills / Requirements
Metropolitan Security is looking to hire dynamic, motivated and polished professionals to join our organization to become integral members of our growing and successful team.
Pay starting at $15 per hour. We have Full-Time posts available!
Candidates must have experience as a Security Officer, have an OSHA-10 in construction and have experience working in a Commercial office building or construction site. F-01 is a plus!
Our corporate security staff is responsible for:
- Overseeing building access procedures;
- Assisting visitors coming into the building;
- Performing security checks;
- Identify suspicious activity;
- Enforcing security rules and regulations.
- Ideal candidates for these positions must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
To join our team, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Provide evidence of completion of New York State 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Training Course;
- Posses a NY State Security License;
- Have verifiable prior employment references;
- Exhibit exceptional customer service skills;
- Possess the ability to follow instruction and procedure;
- Be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
Education Requirements (Any)
HS Diploma or GED
Certification Requirements (All)
NYS Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Shifts Training and Development
- Free 8 Hour Annual In-Service training course
- Free Uniforms
- Limitless Growth
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This is a Full-Time position
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.