ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate billing for all our companies including all recurring, work order and one time jobs
• High volume of billing with approximately 1,000 invoices processed monthly
• Create billing packets for various portfolios on a monthly basis
• Upload invoices to vendor AP portals as required
• Assist with the analysis and reconciliation of the Revenue Sheet and Quarterly Billing Sheet
• Assist with the preparation of all third party billing
• Responsible for maintenance of all contracts, third party and billing files
• Update AVID AP system to create job numbers and workflow
• Process approved credits and billing adjustments
• Update all necessary contact and billing info. as required
• Provide support as needed to other accounting functions such as collections.
• Work closely with our sales and operations departments to ensure timely and accurate billing to our clients.
• Responsible for billing to be completed for monthly close process
• Review work tickets created by Sales Team and Payroll before rolling over invoicing
• Interact with various departments to resolve billing issues
• Process daily cash deposits and record EFT Payments
• Resolve unapplied cash with customer following manager’s direction
• Update customer accounts
• Process credit memos
• Support Billing supervisor and assist department with any special projects.
High School Diploma or GED
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
Screening Requirements: Employment Verification
This job reports to the John Silva
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1