Alliance Security is committed to being the best.
Currently we are seeking full-time Fire and Life Safety Directors for premier commercial buildings in NYC.
Job Skills / Requirements
As an FLSD, You will prepare and implement a fire safety and prevention plan for the commercial building, including the following:
- Establish and maintain emergency procedures and logs;
- Operate and respond to the fire command station;
- Conduct, supervise, and evaluate plan, coordinate and conduct fire drills to gauge system readiness;
- Monitor elevator operations/emergencies;
- Watch for and reports irregularities, such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes and security doors left unlocked;
- Train all fire brigade personnel on fire hazards, fire drills, emergency procedures and all safety equipment;
- Evacuate building occupants safely during a fire or emergency;
- Serve as a liaison between fire department and management;
- Inspected all equipment affecting fire suppression, including exit warning lights, extinguishers, keys, sprinkler heads, fire pumps, elevators and all applicable fire service testing periodically.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
NYS Security Guard License
Additional Information / Benefits
Jobs Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be 21 or over; High School diploma or equivalent;
- Current F-89 Fire Life Safety Director License;
- Current NY Security Officer License;
- Excellent people/customer service skills;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Prepared to work flexible hours;
- Sign on and referral bonuses available!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays