American Cleaning Services Company is a family-owned and operated business providing the Treasure Valley’s highest quality service since 1949. The Disaster Restoration Services department is here to help when disaster strikes, dealing with flood, fire or mold.
• Incredibly responsive
• A self-starter
Water Damage Technician will be in the on-call rotation. When on-call, they will be available for 24-hour emergency response to water service calls and board up services. Perform emergency water extractions, emergency demolition of wet building materials, setting up drying equipment, monitor /take moisture readings and accurately document site conditions. Some board up services may require framing for structural shoring, installing roof tarps and clearing site of hazardous debris.
Non-emergency duties include trash and debris pickup, demolition, general site cleaning, light carpentry, contents manipulation, moving furniture, boxing of personal items, carpet cleaning, shop/office cleaning, vehicle cleaning and various errands as needed. The technician will need to pass a Clean Trust/IICRC Certifications as classes become available. WRT.
• Identify the source of the problem and scope of the water damage
• Perform water extraction and pack-out of contents
• Remove and dispose of any non-salvageable flooring that was affected by the water loss
• Perform light construction demo upon approval
• Set up air movers and/or dehumidifiers and monitor daily
• Perform hard surface cleaning
• Complete paperwork when a new water loss is reported
• Check jobs
• Support Team Members
• Light Carpentry
• Demolition and debris removal
• In an on-call rotation - 24/7 for Emergency response including holidays.
• Must have the ability to communicate with others in written and verbal form
• Must be familiar with a wide range of equipment common to construction demo
• Must be able to work in an environment that requires restoration work
• Clean driving record and criminal history required
• Excellent Customer Service & Communication skills
• IICRC certification preferred but not required
• Multiple years of experience preferred but not required
IICRC certification preferred but not required
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This job reports to the Mitigation Production Manager
This is a Full-Time position M-F 7 am to 3:30 pm .
Number of Openings for this position: 1