We don’t have jobs, we have careers! We don’t have employees, we have cleaning specialists!
A&S Total Cleaning provides complete managed facility services including daily and weekly cleaning for facilities including: hospitals, schools, office buildings, commercial warehouse spaces, and Home Owner’s Associations. Our single priority is to exceed our customers’ highest level of expectation by providing them with impeccable managed facility services that center around clear communication, strong quality control processes, attention to detail and accountability.
A&S Total Cleaning has been providing premier commercial cleaning services throughout Florida since 1989.
Our commitment to continuing education ensures that our team receives ongoing training in order to provide the highest quality cleaning service available.
We believe that our cleaning specialists’ abilities, knowledge and experience will further A&S Total Cleaning’s growth and success, and in turn, will help our cleaning specialists’ achieve their personal and career goals and successes.
START IMMEDIATELY - Cleaners with Janitorial Experience.
Different Shifts available.
Basic Function: Performs cleaning services within a specific assigned area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean floors and surfaces using prescribed cleaning methods and procedures
• Mix appropriate proportions of cleaning and disinfecting materials following safety protocols
• Dust, mop and sweep offices break areas, consultation rooms and exam rooms, elevators, gym and feeding rooms, restrooms, common areas, or other type of rooms depending on the account assigned.
• Clean and disinfect areas as per scope of work
• Empty trash receptacles
• Inform supervisor or Area Manager is any supplies are needed.
• Inform housekeeping supervisor of any cleaning equipment that may need repair or replacement
• Inform housekeeping supervisor about any building hazard
• Maintain a clean and organized storage area for cleaning equipment and supplies
• Organize janitorial storage closet as needed.
• Secure all interior offices if applicable.
• Shut off all lights if required
• Set alarm if applicable and secure main entry door.
• Other duties as needed based on scope of work.
• Maintenance and/or cleaning experience.
• Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Attention to detail – meticulous
• Must be a team player - possess a great attitude.
• Must be physically dexterous as there is light lifting, bending and stooping involved.
• Be safety minded.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Alberto Porras
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1