PalAmerican is a growing security company, operating in over 16 states! We specialize in providing security solutions for healthcare, commercial, industrial, educational, and government facilities. Our dedicated management team is comprised of security professionals who have years of experience in the field – many of whom started as Security Officers! We want you on our team.
Apply today and build your career with one of America’s fastest growing and most reputable security company!
We are hiring for ARMED Security Officers for a facility in Nashville, TN.
This positions pays $16/hour.
The following shift schedules are available:
Weekend Sat & Sunday
6am to 6pm
Weekend Sat & Sunday
6pm to 6am
Job Skills / Requirements
What You’ll Do
• Maintain the security and safety of the facility
• Patrol the facility, ensuring the continual safety and security of all persons in the facility
• Maintain a physical presence within the facility; serving as a visible deterrent to illegal activity
• Positively contribute to the overall experience and atmosphere of the facility by providing superior customer care to anyone you interact with
• Provide an empathetic approach to managing any escalated persons
What You Need
• The ability to obtain, or possess a current ARMED Security License
• Keen attention to detail
• Superior Integrity in all situations
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A desire to learn about security
• Passion for helping people and creating a safe and happy environment • To be at least 18 years of age
• A High School Diploma or GED
What You’ll Get
• Superior Benefits - benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, Paid Holiday’s, Vacation and Sick Time
•Company Paid Training - we pay for all your training including additional safety and security related courses
• Promotion from Within - we are dedicated to our employee’s development and provide great opportunities for career advancement
Why We’re Awesome
• We’re Making the World a Safer & Friendlier Place - we look for people who are passionate and energized about protecting their communities
• Largest Variety of Assignments & Positions -we do our best to accommodate your interests, so you enjoy your assignment and feel challenged by your work
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
PalAmerican Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
EOE/ADA/Drug Free/Tobacco Free Work Place
To apply for one of our career opportunities and learn more about PalAmerican Security, please visit us on the web at www.palamerican.com/careers
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Site Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 50