PalAmerican is a growing security company, operating in over 16 states! We specialize in providing security solutions for healthcare, commercial, industrial, educational, and government facilities. Our dedicated management team is comprised of security professionals who have years of experience in the field – many of whom started as Security Officers! We want you on our team.
We are currently looking for Full Time, Part Time, and FLEX Officers for our healthcare sites in Rockledge, Melbourne, and Sebastian.
Starting pay for FT/PT Officers is $12.50/hour
Starting pay for Flex Officers is $15.50 - Flex Officers must be willing to work at at least 2 different sites and able to work a different schedule each week including nights and weekends.
Job Skills / Requirements
What You’ll Do
• Maintain the security and safety of the hospital community
• Patrol the facility, ensuring the continual safety and security of all hospital staff, patients and visitors
• Maintain a physical presence within the hospital facility; serving as a visible deterrent to illegal activity
• Positively contribute to the overall patient experience by providing superior customer care
• Provide an empathetic approach to managing patient aggression
• Provide supervision for at-risk patients
What You Need
• The ability to obtain, or possess a current Security License
• Keen attention to detail
• Superior Integrity in all situations
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• A desire to learn about healthcare security
• Passion for helping people and creating a safe and happy environment
• To be at least 18 years of age
• A High School Diploma or GED
What You’ll Get
• Superior Benefits - benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, Paid Holiday’s, Vacation and Sick Time
• Company Paid Training - we pay for all your training including additional safety and security related courses
• Promotion from Within - we are dedicated to our employee’s development and provide great opportunities for career advancement
Why We’re Awesome
• We’re Making the World a Safer & Friendlier Place - we look for people who are passionate and energized about protecting their communities
• Largest Variety of Assignments & Positions -we do our best to accommodate your interests, so you enjoy your assignment and feel challenged by your work
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
PalAmerican Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
EOE/ADA/Drug Free/Tobacco Free Work Place
To apply for one of our career opportunities and learn more about PalAmerican Security, please visit us on the web at www.palamerican.com/careers
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the Site Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, School Hours, Weekends, Summers.