PalAmerican Security is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country. We specialize in providing security solutions for healthcare, commercial, industrial, educational, and government facilities.
Job Skills / Requirements
We want you on our team! We are hiring for Full-time Unarmed Mobile Patrol Security Officers in Sacramento, CA.
Our Mobile Patrol team takes a proactive approach to security thru regular patrols, creating a consistant security presence.
Shifts available on 1st , 2nd, 3rd and weekends! Apply today and build your career with one of America’s fastest growing and most reputable security companies!
This position pays $16.0 per hour
- Requirements to qualify for hiring bonus:
- Work all scheduled days during the probationary period
- No Tardiness
- $500 of bonus will be paid after 90 days or 500 hours worked
- $500 of bonus will be paid after 180 days of continuous employment
What You’ll Do
- Maintain the security and safety of multiple sites by conducting mobile patrols via motor vehicle
- Ensuring the continual safety and security of multiple sites residents and visitors
- Maintain a physical presence within the facility; serving as a visible deterrent to illegal activity
- Positively contribute to the overall experience and atmosphere of the facility by providing superior customer care to anyone you interact with
- Provide an empathetic approach to managing any escalated persons and situations
- Keep accurate logs throughout your scheduled shift with the use of specialized smart phone security software.
- Write detailed and accurate reports outlining any incidents that occur on the property
- Maintain patrol schedules throughout the night for multiple site using Trak Tik and ES Chat.
- Routinely commuunicate with dispatchers and managers
What You Need
- Current BSIS Guard Card
- Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior Integrity in all situations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A High School Diploma or GED
What You’ll Get
- Superior Benefits
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Holiday overtime pay and Sick Time
- Company Paid Training
- We pay for all your training including additional safety and security related courses
- Promotion from Within
- We are dedicated to our employee’s development and provide great opportunities for career advancement
Why choose PalAmerican
- We’re Making the World a Safer & Friendlier Place
- We look for people who are passionate and energized about protecting their communities
- We understand that your success enhances our overall success
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
BSIS Guard Card
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Sick Days
This job reports to the California Operations Team
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends, Holidays.
Number of Openings for this position: 6