PalAmerican is a growing security company, operating in over 16 states. We specialize in providing security solutions for healthcare, commercial, industrial, educational, and government facilities. Our dedicated management team is comprised of security professionals who have years of experience in the field, many of whom started as Security Officers.
We are hiring for a Security Officers in Salt Lake City, Utah
- $12.00- $15.00 per hour
- Full Time and Part Time
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Weekends
PalAmerican Security is offering a $100 bonus for all applicants holding a valid security license upon successful completion of 90-day probationary period
We want you on our team!
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and on-call positions available, working 1st, 2nd, 3rd and weekend shifts! Apply today at www.palamerican.com/careers and build your career with one of America’s fastest growing and most reputable security companies.
Job Skills / Requirements
What You’ll Do
· Maintain the security and safety of your assigned site through regular patrol
· Maintain a physical presence within the facility; serving as a visible deterrent to illegal activity
· Actively enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures
· Respond to emergency situations that require security assistance
· Positively contribute to the overall experience and atmosphere of the facility by providing superior customer care to anyone you interact with
· Engage with the general public to offer assistance and directions
· Provide an empathetic approach to managing any escalated persons and situations
· Keep accurate logs throughout your scheduled shift
· Write detailed and accurate reports outlining any incidents that occur on the property
What You Need
· The ability to obtain, or possess a current Security License
· Keen attention to detail
· Superior Integrity in all situations
· Ability to stay calm in high pressure/stress situations
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· A desire to learn about the security industry
· Passion for helping people and creating a safe and happy environment
· To be at least 18 years of age
· A High School Diploma or GED
What You’ll Get
· Superior Benefits - benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, PTO, Paid Holiday’s, Vacation and Sick Time
· Company Paid Training - we pay for all your training including additional safety and security related courses
· Promotion from Within - we are dedicated to our employee’s development and provide great opportunities for career advancement
Why We’re Awesome!
· We’re Making the World a Safer & Friendlier Place - we look for people who are passionate and energized about protecting their communities
· Largest Variety of Assignments & Positions -we do our best to accommodate your interests, so you enjoy your assignment and feel challenged by your work
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
PalAmerican Security is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
EOE/ADA/Drug Free/Tobacco Free Work Place
To apply for one of our career opportunities and learn more about PalAmerican Security, please visit us on the web at www.palamerican.com/careers
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Supervisor
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 1