Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants, 21 years of age or older, who are interested in a career in the private security industry.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We stand confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers. Our Officers "Make a difference," in the communities and "Build relationships that last a lifetime."
Security Engineers is actively seeking Licensed Level 2 Security Professionals to support security operations at a site in southeast Dallas.
Hours: Sunday through Saturday; all shifts (2nd, and 3rd shifts).
Please visit the following web link to learn more about our company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Unarmed Security Officer: $16.00 an hour.
Primary roles of this Security Officer position:
- Control access to client property.
- Enforce the rules and regulations set forth by the client.
- Conduct internal and external patrols throughout the facility.
- Deter, detect, report, and record any criminal or unauthorized activity on client property.
- Report safety and security incidents that they become aware of during their tour of duty.
- Prevent loss to client property from fire or equipment failure.
Security Officer must be able to:
- Must be able to sit, stand, and walk throughout an 8–12-hour shift.
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a Level 2 (unarmed) Security License.
- Possess and be willing to use app on personal smartphone device to clock in-out for time.
- Possess a Texas Driver License.
- Be a US citizen.
- Have no felony convictions, no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a fingerprint based criminal background check).
- Be of good moral character (as verified by applicant-provided character references and applicant’s credit history and driver’s license record when applicable).
- Be able to verify/explain all gaps in employment and not have been terminated from previous employment for other than honorable circumstances.
- Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
- Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
- Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms, and logs, and compose reports that convey complete information.
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Texas Non-Commissioned Security Officer
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers, Inc. recognizes that employees view benefits as an essential part of their total compensation package when seeking employment. Retention of good employees is an integral part of our overall Quality Assurance Program. Security Engineers has designed a benefit program which has proven to be an effective tool for recruitment and retention.
One of the most comprehensive benefit programs in the security industry, Security Engineers benefits include:
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Paid Vacations.
- Holiday Pay.
- Life Insurance (Depending on site).
- Long Term Disability (Depending on site).
- Customized uniforms – 3 sets provided at no cost to employee.
- Career Development Path.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This is a Full and Part-Time position