Security Engineers is a contract security provider that operates in numerous States. From its main office in Alabama and numerous Branch Offices across its operating footprint, the Company continues to experience unprecedented expansion of opportunities both for the Company and our valuable Employees.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We are confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers. Our Officers make a difference in the community and build relationships that last a lifetime.
Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants who are interested in a career in the private security industry. We offer many work opportunities and we can likely match any availability that you may have, either full-time or part-time.
Available Shift: Sat & Sun 0900-2100
Job Skills / Requirements
- Must have a Class D License
- Conduct regular walking patrols of assigned areas to identify and report any identified security and safety concerns.
- Exemplify outstanding customer service by actively assisting and addressing inquiries or concerns from visitors, employees, or clients, cultivating a positive and secure environment conducive to their well-being.
- Monitor facility access points, employing verification procedures to authenticate the identification and credentials of individuals entering or exiting premises, in support of a secure environment.
- Respond promptly and effectively to alarms, emergencies, and other incidents, utilizing appropriate actions and established protocols.
- Maintain precise and detailed logs documenting activities, incidents, and notable observations, facilitating comprehensive reporting and analysis for enhanced security measures.
- Perform comprehensive inspections of security equipment, including CCTV cameras, alarm systems, and locks, promptly reporting any malfunctions or vulnerabilities to expedite resolution and maintain optimal security measures
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers offers competitive wages and benefits
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.securityengineersinc.com
Security Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Engineers, Inc. Florida Security Company License: B2600256
This job reports to the Branch Manager
This is a Part-Time position Weekends, Sat & Sun - 09:00-21:00.
Number of Openings for this position: 1