Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants, 21 years of age or older, who are interested in a career in the private security industry.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers.
We stand confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers.
Our Officers are trained in:
• General physical security
• Access control (both pedestrian and vehicle)
• Courtesy & professionalism for client’s visitors, customers and employees
• Critical systems checks/monitoring
• Alarm response
• Emergency response
• Carefully document all duties and services
Available Shift: Monday-Friday: 0700-1800
Job Skills / Requirements
Primary roles of this Security Officer position:
• Conduct internal and external patrols throughout the facility.
• Deter, detect, report and record any criminal or unauthorized activity on client property.
• Report safety and security incidents that they become aware of during their tour of duty.
• Prevent loss to client property from fire or equipment failure.
• Control access to client property.
• Enforce the rules and regulation set forth by the client.
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
•Complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam.
•Be at least 21 years of age.
•Be a U.S. citizen.
•Have no felony convictions, no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a fingerprint based criminal background check).
•Be of good moral character
•Be in good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
•Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
•Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
•Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
•Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs, and compose reports that convey complete information.
Armed Security Officer - In addition to the above requirements
•Experience with a firearm is preferred
•Have a valid pistol permit
•Complete required "Security training" and pass a comprehensive written exam.
•Complete required "Armed Security Training" and pass a qualification course
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Safety Reward Program
This job reports to the Job Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Monday-Friday:1st (0700-1800) .