Security Engineers is actively seeking a Security Site Supervisor, 21 years of age or older.
- Pay Rate: $16.25
- Must be tech savvy
- Good Communicator
- Present Him/Herself as a Professional
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We stand confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers.
Training is the ingredient that turns an ordinary ‘security guard’ into a Professional Security Officer.SEI’s goal is to meet and/or even exceed legislated requirements in our efforts to prepare you as professionals for the field such as Interactive real-life scenarios within a classroom setting, Report Writing and Forms, Authority, Responsibilities and Conduct of a Security Officer, Emergency Procedures, Laws Affecting Work, Use of Force and much more!
Our Officers are trained in:
• General physical security
• Access control (both pedestrian and vehicle)
• Vehicular and walking patrols
• Courtesy & professionalism for client’s visitors, customers and employees
• Critical systems checks/monitoring
• Alarm response
• Emergency response
• Carefully document all duties and services performed for clients and use mandated report forms (electronic or paper) as well as various patrol recording devices.
Job Skills / Requirements
Primary roles of this Site Supervisor position:
• Continuous training, development & accountability of all officers
• Learn and operate as a Security Officer as needed
• Flexible schedule
• Leadership Mindset
• Enforce the rules and regulations set forth by the client & Security Engineers, Inc.
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
•Complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam. (Company Provided)
•Be at least 21 years of age.
•Be a U.S. citizen.
•Have no felony convictions, no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a fingerprint based criminal background check).
•Be of good moral character (as verified by applicant-provided character references and applicant’s credit history and driver’s license record when applicable).
•Be able to verify/explain all gaps in employment and not have been terminated from previous employment for other than honorable circumstances.
•Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
•Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
•Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs, and compose reports that convey complete information.
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers offers competitive wages and benefits.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.securityengineersinc.com
Security Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Engineers, Inc. Alabama Security Company License: 0001
This job reports to the Branch Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2