Security Engineers is a contract security provider that operates in numerous States. From its main office in Alabama and numerous Branch Offices across its operating footprint, the Company continues to experience unprecedented expansion of opportunities both for the Company and our valuable Employees.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We are confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers. Our Officers make a difference in the community and build relationships that last a lifetime.
Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants who are interested in a career in the private security industry. We offer many work opportunities, and we can likely match any availability that you may have, either full-time or part-time.
Thursday through Sunday, 10:00a-6:pm, 32 hours guaranteed, $18/hr. (Some weeks it can be 36, 40, or all the way up 48 hours, but always a guaranteed minimum of 32.)
Job Skills / Requirements
- Experience in Security, Law Enforcement, Military, Loss Prevention, and/or Exceptional Customer Service experience required (3+ years).
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer and/or technology skills
- Effective communicator - written and spoken communciation skills
- Monitoring, directing, and responding to security and safety issues while ensuring the appropriate response is deployed efficiently and effectively.
- Provide interactive monitoring and incident response services to protect client locations from intrusion, theft and other unauthorized or criminal activities.
- Pass an annual physical fitness assessment (see details below)
- Pass a background investigation
- Complete a psychological behavioral assessment
- Maintain meticulous and accurate logs detailing activities, incidents, and noteworthy observations to facilitate thorough reporting and analysis.
- Computer literate. Every officer completes reports and documentation in a centralized database using client-provided software, generates and prints badges, etc.
- Mature judgement and the ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail and punctuality are essential to success.
Certifications Required: (provided by Security Engineers, Inc.)
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.securityengineersinc.com
Security Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Engineers, Inc. Alabama Security Company License: 0001
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, THURS - SUN 10AM - 6PM .