Security Engineers is a respected provider of contract security services, operating across multiple States. With our headquarters in Alabama and strategically located Branch Offices throughout our operational footprint, our company is currently experiencing an unprecedented expansion, opening up exciting prospects for both the organization and our valued employees.
At the core of Security Engineers, we have a team of trained and professional Security Officers who serve as the backbone of our operations. We take great pride in setting a benchmark that others aspire to when it comes to our uniformed Officers. Not only do our Officers make a positive impact on the community, but they also build lasting relationships that endure over time.
As Security Engineers continues to grow, we actively seek individuals who are interested in pursuing a rewarding career in the private security industry. We provide a wide range of work opportunities and are committed to accommodating your availability, whether you are seeking full-time or part-time positions.
Join us at Security Engineers, where you can be part of a dynamic team that makes a meaningful difference and enjoys a fulfilling career in the security field.
Job Skills / Requirements
- This position requires driving (must have good MVR)
- This position requires a current State of Tennesee, Security Officer License
- Conduct vehicle patrols to identify and report security risks for people and property.
- Monitor facility access points, employing verification procedures to authenticate the identification and credentials of individuals entering or exiting premises, in support of a secure environment.
- Respond swiftly to alarms, emergencies, and other incidents, taking appropriate actions as identified in established procedures.
- Perform comprehensive inspections of security equipment, including CCTV cameras, alarm systems, and locks, promptly reporting any malfunctions or vulnerabilities to expedite resolution and maintain optimal security measures.
Monday - Friday 4:00pm-12:00am (1600-2359)
Additional Information / Benefits
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.securityengineersinc.com
Security Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Engineers, Inc. Tennessee Security Company License: 1161
This job reports to the P Pauley
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, Weekends, Monday - Friday 4:00pm-12:00am.
Number of Openings for this position: 2