Security Engineers is a contract security provider that operates in numerous States. From its main office in Alabama and numerous Branch Offices across its operating footprint, the Company continues to experience unprecedented expansion of opportunities both for the Company and our valuable Employees.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We are confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers. Our Officers make a difference in the community and build relationships that last a lifetime.
Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants who are interested in a career in the private security industry. We offer many work opportunities and we can likely match any availability that you may have, either full-time or part-time.
2nd Shift Saturday - Tuesday 3:00pm-11:00pm
Job Skills / Requirements
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.securityengineersinc.com
Security Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Engineers, Inc. Tennessee Security Company License: 1161
- Will conduct various security services that reflect the companys values, expectations, and consistent service in alignment with site specific instructions/post orders
- Will write detailed and accurate reports utilizing company technology and web or app-based software during each shift that align with site instruction/post orders
- The Ability to consistently arrive on time for shifts, clock in and out, meet time commitments, follow instruction, follow dress code and appearance standards and expectations
- Consistently communicates with the Advanced Patrol Officer and or the Branch Patrol Supervisor to promptly report any customer or property related information and concerns
- Responsible for the care of any Signal equipment assigned during shift including radios, access keys/cards, uniforms, and devices, etc
- Manage daily activities while meeting key benchmarks and expectations set by the Branch Patrol Supervisor such as reporting standards and service quality
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers offers competitive wages and benefits.
This job reports to the La Ventriss Portwood
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, Weekends, Shift 3:00pm-11:00pm.
Number of Openings for this position: 4