Security Engineers is a contract security provider that operates in numerous States. From its main office in Alabama and numerous Branch Offices across its operating footprint, the Company continues to experience unprecedented expansion of opportunities both for the Company and our valuable Employees.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We are confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers. Our Officers make a difference in the community and build relationships that last a lifetime.
Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants who are interested in a career in the private security industry. We offer many work opportunities, and we can likely match any availability that you may have, either full-time or part-time.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Shift: M-F 7:30a - 5:15p
- Armed Security, Military or Law Enforcement experience required (3+ years).
- This position requires some driving
- Pass medical exam to test vision & hearing (ability to distinguish color is required).
- Possess strong physical fitness and the ability to stand or walk for extended periods
- Monitor access points, employing verification procedures to authenticate the identification and credentials of individuals entering or exiting premises, in support of a secure environment.
- Respond swiftly and effectively to alarms, emergencies, and other incidents, employing appropriate actions as identified in established procedures.
- Pass an annual physical fitness assessment (see details below)
- Pass a background investigation
- Complete a psychological assessment
- Maintain meticulous and accurate logs detailing activities, incidents, and noteworthy observations to facilitate thorough reporting and analysis.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers offers competitive wages and benefits.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.securityengineersinc.com
Security Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Engineers, Inc. Alabama Security Company License: 0001
This job reports to the Bob Lichenstein
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Mon-Fri 0730 to 1715 (7:30a - 5:15p).
Number of Openings for this position: 1