Security Engineers is a contract security provider that operates in numerous States. From its main office in Alabama and numerous Branch Offices across its operating footprint, the Company continues to experience unprecedented expansion of opportunities both for the Company and our valuable Employees.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We are confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers. Our Officers make a difference in the community and build relationships that last a lifetime.
Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants who are interested in a career in the private security industry. We offer many work opportunities and we can likely match any availability that you may have, either full-time or part-time.
Job Skills / Requirements
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.securityengineersinc.com
Security Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Engineers, Inc. Tennessee Security Company License: 1161
- This position requires a current State of Tennesee, Security Officer License
- Monitor building access points in support of a secure environment.
- Respond promptly and effectively to alarms, emergencies, and incidents following established procedures.
- Conduct regular patrols of assigned areas to proactively identify and report security concerns.
- A positive 'Customer Service' attitude.
- A curious nature that helps you to remain aware of the activities around you.
Monday - Friday
8:30am - 5:00pm
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers offers competitive wages and benefits.
This job reports to the Branch Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, Monday-Friday/ 0830-1700.
Number of Openings for this position: 2