Security Engineers is a contract security provider that operates in numerous States. From its main office in Alabama and numerous Branch Offices across its operating footprint, the Company continues to experience unprecedented expansion of opportunities both for the Company and our valuable Employees.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We are confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers. Our Officers make a difference in the community and build relationships that last a lifetime.
Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants who are interested in a career in the private security industry. We offer many work opportunities and we can likely match any availability that you may have, either full-time or part-time.
Job Skills / Requirements
WEEKEND SHIFT: 8pm - 8am
- This position requires driving
- This position requires a current State of Tennesee, Security Officer License
- Conduct vehicle patrols to identify and report security risks for people and property.
- Monitor facility access points, employing verification procedures to authenticate the identification and credentials of individuals entering or exiting premises, in support of a secure environment.
- Respond swiftly to alarms, emergencies, and other incidents, taking appropriate actions as identified in established procedures.
- Perform comprehensive inspections of security equipment, including CCTV cameras, alarm systems, and locks, promptly reporting any malfunctions or vulnerabilities to expedite resolution and maintain optimal security measures.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website at www.securityengineersinc.com
Security Engineers, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Security Engineers, Inc. Tennessee Security Company License: 1161
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers offers competitive wages and benefits.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the email@example.com
This is a Part-Time position Weekends, 2000-0800 SAT&SUN.
Number of Openings for this position: 2