Security Engineers is actively seeking a Temporary Armed School Safety Officer in Montgomery, AL area for the period 6/1-7/31/2023
Must Have Concealed Carry Pistol Permit
Please visit the following web link to learn more about our company.
Job Skills / Requirements
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
•Previous security experience preferred; complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam. (Company Provided)
• Be at least 21 years of age for armed positions.
• Be a U.S. citizen.
• Have no felony convictions, no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a fingerprint based criminal background check).
• Be of good moral character (as verified by applicant-provided character references and applicant’s credit history and driver’s license record when applicable).
• Be able to verify/explain all gaps in employment and not have been terminated from previous employment for other than honorable circumstances.
• Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
• Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
• Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
• Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
• Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs and compose reports that convey complete information.
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
This is a Temporary / Seasonal position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2