Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants, 21 years of age or older, who are interested in a career in the private security industry. An officer with customer service skills and etiquette. Retirees are welcome.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We stand confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers.
Please click the following weblink to learn more about our company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Security Engineers Security Officers are employed to provide protection for people, premises and property at any client location the Security Officer may be assigned to work.
Primary roles of this Security Officer position:
• Conduct internal and external patrols throughout the facility.
• Deter, detect, report and record any criminal or unauthorized activity on client property.
• Report safety and security incidents that they become aware of during their tour of duty.
• Prevent loss to client property from fire or equipment failure.
• Control access to client property.
• Enforce the rules and regulation set forth by the client.
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
• Complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam. (Company Provided)
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Be a U.S. citizen.
• Have no felony convictions, no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a fingerprint based criminal background check).
• Be of good moral character (as verified by applicant-provided character references and applicant’s credit history and driver’s license record when applicable).
• Be able to verify/explain all gaps in employment and not have been terminated from previous employment for other than honorable circumstances.
• Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
• Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
• Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
• Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
• Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs and compose reports that convey complete information.
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Able to obtain any & all security certifications/licenses
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers, Inc. recognizes that employees view benefits as an essential part of their total compensation package when seeking employment. Retention of good employees is an integral part of our overall Quality Assurance Program. Security Engineers has designed a benefit program that has proven to be an effective tool for recruitment and retention.
One of the most comprehensive benefit programs in the security industry, Security Engineers benefits include:
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Training
• Paid Vacations
• Medical Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Career Development Path
• Life Insurance (Depending on site)
• Long Term Disability (Depending on site)
• Security Officer of the Quarter Award and Bonus
• Customized Uniforms – 3 sets provided at no cost to employee
All applicants accepted for assignment will not only receive above industry average hourly wage but also paid training, overtime, free uniforms and health insurance options.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends, Flexible .
Number of Openings for this position: 1