Security Engineers is actively seeking a Miami Area Supervisor, interested in a career in the private security industry. The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers. We stand confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers.
Job Skills / Requirements
· Interview-hire, train, and evaluate security force.
· Submit weekly reports to upper management.
· Prepare weekly schedules.
· Account for all Security Officer hours, including sick, vacation, etc.
· Review and approve payroll.
· Implement security measures and improvements.
· Review all Officer Daily Reports. Take any necessary actions for improvement of report writing.
· Review all Site Inspections
· Investigate all Security Officer injuries and prepare any necessary reports.
· Manage the daily operations of the branch.
· Implements company policies.
· Participate in the client acquisition process.
· Participate in client review meetings.
· Partner and coordinate all activities with Field Supervisors, Roving Supervisors and Site Supervisors.
· Successful setup of new account start-ups.
· Design Security Site Surveys.
· Develop and maintain Post Instructions.
· Ensure the quality of service is being met.
· Overtime Control
· Must be skilled in developing and maintaining client and employee relationships.
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
· Coordinate with the Office and HR Manager to ensure personnel needs are fulfilled.
· Travel may be required with up to 20%.
· Clean driving and criminal record
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Security Guard industry or military.
· Minimum of 2 years of Security Operations experience is preferred.
· Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Excellent Communication and written skills.
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
· Must be proficient at multitasking and competent in project management.
· Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
· Excellent customer service skills required.
*bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
All applicants accepted for assignment will not only receive above industry average hourly wage but also paid training, paid Holidays & overtime, free uniforms, and some positions including health insurance.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Southern Regional Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1