Security Engineers is actively seeking a Regional Lead for a large manufacturing client that is interested in a career in the private security industry. We are looking for an individual with integrity and a strong work ethic that wants to be part of and work in a team environment. As Security Engineers continues to grow, so do opportunities within the company. We promote from within, so to achieve your goals of a career in the security service field, Security Engineers is the place to be.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Regional Lead is accountable for managing and overseeing all security functions within their assigned southern United States region for the assigned client to ensure SE Operational Excellence standards are adhered.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Responsible for the timely, efficient, and accurate delivery of security services to all associated accounts within the Region.
- Identifies performance concerns and recommends, initiates, and provides solutions.
- Ensures that SE Operational standards are effectively implemented and communicates to operations management of accounts that fall outside of said standard
- Acts as a liaison with Account Manager and internal Security Engineer’s management
- Accountable for effective communication with site supervisors to ensure continued improvement of services are rendered
- Administers Guard Management software to all locations
- Maintains security post instructions
- Delivers training where applicable
- Successful onboarding of new employees
- Ensures all security and safety equipment are in good working conditions
- Ensures workplace safety measures are in place and effective.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Ensures all KPIs for SE and client are met per client contract
- Must be willing to travel frequently throughout the Southern United States
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Team Leader / Supervisor skills a must
- Comfortable with new technology
- Skilled with report preparation for a variety of security and client needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-Motivated with strong problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to support a 24 hours operation
- Possess effective computer skills in Outlook, Excel, and other administrative software.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Certification Requirements (Any)
Alabama Security Regulatory Board License
Additional Information / Benefits
Education / Experience:
- Associate degree in Criminal Justice with 1-2 years of related experience, with military, law enforcement or security preferred
- or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
Licenses / Certifications:
- Must have a valid drivers license (with good driving record)
- Must be able to possess a valid Alabama Conceal Carry Permit
- Must be able to maintain an Armed Security Officer license
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, holiday and paid time off benefits.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off
This is a Full-Time position See Job Description.
Number of Openings for this position: 1