Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants specially focused on Customer Service!
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers.
We stand confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers.
Training is the ingredient that turns an ordinary ‘security guard’ into a Professional Security Officer.
SEI’s goal is to meet and/or even exceed legislated requirements in our efforts to prepare you as professionals for the field such as Interactive real-life scenarios within a classroom setting, Report Writing and Forms, Authority, Responsibilities and Conduct of a Security Officer, Emergency Procedures, Laws Affecting Work, Use of Force and much more!
Our Officers are trained in:
• General physical security
• Access control
• Walking patrols
• Courtesy & professionalism for client’s visitors, customers and employees
• Critical systems checks/monitoring
• Alarm response
• Emergency response
• Carefully document all duties and services performed for clients and use mandated report forms (electronic or paper) as well as various patrol recording devices.
As Security Engineers continues to grow, so do opportunities within the company.
Please visit the following web link to learn more about our company.
Job Skills / Requirements
Primary roles of this Customer Service position:
• Conduct internal and external patrols throughout the facility.
• Deter, detect, report and record any criminal or unauthorized activity on client property.
• Report safety and security incidents that they become aware of during their tour of duty.
• Prevent loss to client property from fire or equipment failure.
• Control access to client property.
• Enforce the rules and regulation set forth by the client.
Job Specific Skills:
• Flexibility: Weekends, Overtime
• Computer Skills
• Ability to read and write at a professional level
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems
• Strong communication skills
• Acute awareness
• Professional behavior and appearance
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to work well with others and communicate effectively
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
•Complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam.
•Be at least 21 years of age.
•Be a U.S. citizen.
•Have no felony convictions, no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude
•Be of good moral character
•Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
•Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
•Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
•Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
•Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs, and compose reports that convey complete information.
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers, Inc. recognizes that employees view benefits as an essential part of their total compensation package when seeking employment. Retention of good employees is an integral part of our overall Quality Assurance Program. Security Engineers has designed a benefit program which has proven to be an effective tool for recruitment and retention.
One of the most comprehensive benefit programs in the security industry, Security Engineers benefits include:
•Dental & Vision Insurance
•Life Insurance (Depending on site)
•Long Term Disability (Depending on site)
•Customized uniforms – 3 sets provided at no cost to employee
•Career Development Path
•Security Officer of the Quarter Award and Bonus
All applicants accepted for assignment will not only receive above industry average hourly wage but also paid training, overtime, free uniforms, and health insurance options.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Safety Reward Program
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.