Security Engineers has an exciting new opportunity in the Caldwell, TX area. Security Engineers is actively seeking Unarmed Security Officer applicants (Retirees Welcome!), who are interested in a career in the private security industry and making a difference in the community.
As Security Engineers continues to grow, so do opportunities within the company. We promote from within, so to achieve your goals of a career in the security field, Security Engineers is the place to be.
Necessary Skills: strong writing, computer knowledge, customer service, attention to detail, and willingness to learn.
Hours For Positions Available:
Sunday through Saturday
Schedules: 0700-1400, 1400-2200, 2200-0600
Please visit the following web link to learn more about our company.
Security Engineers is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need an accommodation during the application process please email: HR@securityengineersinc.com
Job Skills / Requirements
Primary roles of this Security Officer position:
• Conduct internal and external patrols throughout the facility.
• Deter, detect, report, and record any criminal or unauthorized activity on client property.
• Report safety and security incidents that they become aware of during their tour of duty.
• Prevent loss to client property from fire or equipment failure.
• Control access to client property.
• Enforce the rules and regulations set forth by the client.
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
• Complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam. (Company Provided)
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• Be a U.S. citizen.
• Have no felony convictions and no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a fingerprint-based criminal background check).
• Be of good moral character (as verified by applicant-provided character references and applicant’s credit history and driver’s license record when applicable).
• Be able to verify/explain all gaps in employment and not have been terminated from a previous employment for other than honorable circumstances.
• Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
• Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
• Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
• Have a high school education or a suitable equivalent.
• Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs, and compose reports that convey complete information.
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
Applicants must posses a Level 2 Noncommissioned Officer Security License.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
Certification Requirements (All)
Texas Non-Commissioned Security Officer
Additional Information / Benefits
Security Engineers, Inc. recognizes that employees view benefits as an essential part of their total compensation package when seeking employment. Retention of good employees is an integral part of our overall Quality Assurance Program. Security Engineers has designed a benefit program which has proven to be an effective tool for recruitment and retention.
One of the most comprehensive benefit programs in the security industry, Security Engineers benefits include:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacations
• Holiday Pay
• Life Insurance (Depending on site)
• Long Term Disability (Depending on site)
• Customized uniforms – 3 sets provided at no cost to employee
• Career Development Path
All applicants accepted for assignment will not only receive above industry average hourly wage but also paid training, overtime, free uniforms, and health insurance options.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This is a Full-Time position