Armed Security Officer - Power Plant Security - Quinton, AL
Quinton, AL, United States of America
Security Engineers currently has a few openings for experienced Armed Security Officers at a premier location.
This is a well established and long-term client which offers top pay for the right candidate!
• Armed Security Officers: Starts at $14+
• Benefits include health insurance options (major medical shared premium) including dental, vision, term life and long-term disability, MD live (tele-doc), Aetna indemnity plans (3 levels).
- Armed Security and/or Military and/or Law Enforcement background (3+ years combined).
A 4-year college degree may substitute for 1-year work experience
- Pass medical exam to test vision & hearing (ability to distinguish color is required).
- Pass drug screen
- Pass an annual physical fitness assessment (see details below)
- Pass a background investigation
- Complete a psychological assessment
Please visit the follow web link to learn more about our company.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Safeguard personnel by strictly enforcing access control procedures; verify every badge issued and ensure proper escort before allowing anyone to enter.
- Cameras monitor all entrances, officers provide physical presence to ensure no unauthorized access.
- Every Officer is charged to safeguard against espionage, sabotage, damage and/or theft of client property and/or data;
- Access Control provides assistance to visitors and guests authorized to enter the property;
- Verify authorization
- Take photos as needed
- Print and issue temporary badges
- Ensure proper escort of all visitors and guests
- Computer literate. Every officer completes reports and documentation in a centralized database using client-provided software, generates and prints badges, etc.
- Mature judgement and the ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail and punctuality are essential to success.
This is a Full and Part-Time position
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.