Armed Security Officers needed for Public Utility Infrastructure - Remlap, AL
REMLAP, AL, United States of America
Security Engineers currently has a few openings for armed security officers at a premier location.
This is a well established and long-term client which offers top pay for the right candidate!
• Armed Security Officers: Beginning wages vary. Some positions however do offer premium wage rates with specialized qualifications.
- Security and/or Military and/or Law Enforcement background (3+ years combined).
A 4-year college degree may substitute for 1-year work experience
- Pass drug screen
- Pass a background investigation
Please visit the follow web link to learn more about our company.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Safeguard personnel by strictly enforcing access control procedures; verify every badge issued and ensure proper escort before allowing anyone to enter.
- Cameras monitor all entrances, officers provide physical presence to ensure no unauthorized access.
- Every Officer is charged to safeguard against espionage, sabotage, damage and/or theft of client property and/or data;
- Access Control provides assistance to visitors and guests authorized to enter the property;
- Verify authorization
- Take photos as needed
- Print and issue temporary badges
- Ensure proper escort of all visitors and guests
- monitors cameras and responds to alarms throughout the property.
- Report writing is critical and attention to detail is a priority
- Every officer is highly trained and equipped to deal with and manage potentially hostile situations in the workplace; responding to emergencies and alarms.
- SEI provides specialized training in every aspect of hostile workplace situations.
- Computer literate. Every officer completes reports and documentation in a centralized database using client-provided software, generates and prints badges, etc.
- Mature judgement and the ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail and punctuality are essential to success.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or equivalent
This is a Full and Part-Time position
1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.