Security Engineers currently has openings for AESBL-licensed and Installers and Senior Technicians with our Integrated Security Services Group. We will offer competitive salary above current payscale for the right candidates.
Security Engineers is aggressively entering the Integrated Security Services market and is looking for qualified, top-tier people to help Security Engineers lead the way!
Opportunities for growth and promotion are essentially unlimited for the right candidates.
Job Skills / Requirements
- U.S. Citizen or person with valid U.S. Work Visa who has lived in the U.S. for 3 or more years
- AESBL Certified Alarm, CCTV, Electronic Access Control Installer, with…
- 2 years documented work experience
- Great to Have:
- NTS Advanced Intrusion System Certification
- NTS Video System Technologies Certification
- NTS Electronic Access Control Certification
- 2 to 5 years installation and jobsite experience to help move along licensing in other states
- Other Required Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to lift large and heavy objects, weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb and crawl to reach remote areas.
- Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding, and work at heights.
- Must be able to frequently bend, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Additional Information / Benefits
- Successful Candidates Will Also:
- Be able to travel as required
- Have the flexibility to work non-traditional shifts and hours, to include some weekend work as necessary to meet client commitments.
- Be able to work independently or as part of an implementation Team
- Have attention-to-detail both in their work and in the required documentation
- Have good communication skills with Supervisors, Co-Workers, and Clients.
Benefits include health insurance options (major medical shared premium) including dental, vision, term life and long-term disability, MD Live Telemedicine Plan, Aetna indemnity plans (3 levels).
Security Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Certified Drug-Free Workplace
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability