Security Engineers is looking for an electrician with experience in the security industry.
Security Engineers is aggressively entering the Integrated Security Services market and is looking for qualified, top-tier people to help us lead the way!
Perform routine and preventive maintenance and repairs as needed. Modify, replace and install a wide variety of low and high voltage electrical fixed and portable equipment/systems for both corporate facility and clients' facilities. Read, understand and interpret blueprints, drawings, floor plans, schedules and manufacturers operating and/or maintenance specifications as they relate to electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC and special equipment, building structures and finishes. Focus in integrated security experience highly preferred.
Maintains electrical equipment according to standard procedures, diagrams and/or manufacturer.
Complies with all organizational guidelines, policies and procedures as well as related safety manuals and directives. Complies with all applicable federal, state and regulatory agency mandates: OSHA, EPA, ADEM, etc.
Performs a variety of general to skilled maintenance procedures: alters and repairs machines, equipment and/or facilities; alters, maintains and repairs cameras, access control systems and other integrated security systems;
Must be self-directed/self-motivated
Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to perform a variety of duties often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure
Must be able to accept responsibility for the direction, control and planning of one's own work
Must be able to work independently
Must be able to relate to others in a manner which creates a sense of teamwork and cooperation
Must be able to communicate effectively with people from every socioeconomic, cultural and educational background; (8) exhibit flexibility and cope effectively in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
Ability to demonstrate the quality work ethic of doing the right thing the right way
Must be able to maintain a customer focus and strive to satisfy the customer's perceived needs.
Opportunities for growth and promotion are essentially unlimited for the right candidates.
Job Skills / Requirements
- U.S. Citizen or person with valid U.S. Work Visa who has lived in the U.S. for 3 or more years
- Other Required Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to lift large and heavy objects, weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb and crawl to reach remote areas.
- Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding and work at heights.
- Must be able to frequently bend, sit and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Additional Information / Benefits
- Successful Candidates Will Also:
- Be able to travel as required
- Have the flexibility to work non-traditional shifts and hours, to include some weekend work as necessary to meet client commitments.
- Be able to work independently or as part of an implementation team
- Have attention-to-detail both in their work and in the required documentation
- Have good communication skills with Supervisors, Co-Workers and Clients.
Benefits include health insurance options (major medical shared premium) including dental, vision, term life and long-term disability, MD Live Telemedicine Plan, Aetna indemnity plans (3 levels).
Security Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Certified Drug-Free Workplace
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability