$13-$15 an hour, depending upon experience.
Security Engineers currently has openings for Cable Installer Helpers
Security Engineers is aggressively entering the Integrated Security Services market and is looking for qualified, top-tier people to help Security Engineers lead the way!
Opportunities for growth and promotion are essentially unlimited for the right candidates.
Job Skills / Requirements
- U.S. Citizen or person with valid U.S. Work Visa who has lived in the U.S. for 3 or more years
- Other Required Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to lift large and heavy objects, weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to climb and crawl to reach remote areas.
- Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolding, and work at heights.
- Must be able to frequently bend, sit, and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver's license
Additional Information / Benefits
- Successful Candidates Will Also:
- Be able to travel as required
- Have the flexibility to work non-traditional shifts and hours, to include some weekend work as necessary to meet client commitments.
- Be able to work independently or as part of an implementation Team
- Have attention-to-detail both in their work and in the required documentation
- Have good communication skills with Supervisors, Co-Workers, and Clients.
Benefits include health insurance options (major medical shared premium) including dental, vision, term life and long-term disability, MD Live Telemedicine Plan, Aetna indemnity plans (3 levels).
Security Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Certified Drug-Free Workplace
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability