Security Engineers is actively seeking an Birmingham Projects Manager interested in a career in the private security industry. We are looking for an individual with integrity and a strong work ethic that wants to be part of and work in a team environment. As Security Engineers continues to grow, so do opportunities within the company. We promote from within, so to achieve your goals of a career in the security service field, Security Engineers is the place to be.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Birmingham Projects Manager is accountable for managing and overseeing all security functions associated with a wide range of accounts in the Birmingham Region to ensure SE Operational Excellence standards are adhered.
Essential Functions include the following:
- Responsible for the timely, efficient, and accurate delivery of security services to all associated accounts within the Birmingham Region.
- Identifies performance concerns and recommends, initiates, and provides solutions.
- Ensures that SE Operational standards are effectively implemented and communicates to operations management of accounts that fall outside of said standard
- Acts as a liaison with account client contacts and internal Security Engineer’s management
- Accountable for effective communication with site supervisors to ensure continued improvement of services are rendered
- Administers Guard Management software to all locations
- Maintains security post instructions
- Delivers training where applicable
- Successful onboarding of new employees
- Ensures all security and safety equipment are in good working conditions
- Ensures workplace safety measures are in place and effective.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Team Leader / Supervisor skills a must
- Comfortable with new technology
- Skilled with report preparation for a variety of security and client needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-Motivated with strong problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Willingness to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule to support a 24 hours operation
- Possess effective computer skills in Outlook, Excel, and other administrative software.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Alabama Security Regulatory Board License
Additional Information / Benefits
Education / Experience:
- Associate degree in Criminal Justice with 1-2 years of related experience, with military, law enforcement or security preferred
- or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
Licenses / Certifications:
- Must have a valid drivers license (with good driving record)
- Must be able to possess a valid Alabama Conceal Carry Permit
- Must be able to maintain an Armed Security Officer license
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental, vision, holiday and paid time off benefits.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off