Security Engineers is actively seeking Armed Security Officers all across Alabama & Mississippi for additional coverage in response to CoVid-19 emergency.
Pay: $14-15 per hour plus daily per diem
Also eligible for travel and lodging (if applicable)
Must Have Concealed Carry Pistol Permit
These are temp positions needing to be filled during the CoVid-19 emergency. You will not be interacting with the public other than to inform customers to use the drive thru and that the lobby is closed.
Please visit the following web link to learn more about our company.
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
• Complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam. (Company Provided)
• Be at least 21 years of age for armed positions.
• Be a U.S. citizen.
• Have no felony convictions, no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a fingerprint based criminal background check).
• Be of good moral character (as verified by applicant-provided character references and applicant’s credit history and driver’s license record when applicable).
• Be able to verify/explain all gaps in employment and not have been terminated from previous employment for other than honorable circumstances.
• Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
• Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
• Have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.
• Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
• Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs and compose reports that convey complete information.
Armed Security Officer - In addition to the above requirements
• Experience with a firearm is preferred
• Have a valid pistol permit
• Complete required "Security training" and pass a comprehensive written exam.
• Complete required "Armed Security Training" and pass a qualification course (Company provided training)
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
This is a Temporary / Seasonal position 1st Shift.