Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants, 21 years of age or older, who are interested in a career in the private security industry.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers.
We stand confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers.
This position requires professional security officers with the highest level of customer service, observation, and sound judgment to provide the best security services in the city of New Orleans during Mardi Gras.
We are looking for candidates who will prove themselves reliable during the Mardi Gras event coverage in February to join our family full time at locations in and around New Orleans.
Our company promotes from within. So join our family and start achieving your carrier goals today!
Must be able to pass a federal background check.
Must have reliable transportation.
Must be able to work all shifts and holidays as needed.
Our Officers are trained in:
• General physical security
• Access control (both pedestrian and vehicle)
• Vehicular and walking patrols
• Courtesy & professionalism for clients' visitors, customers, and employees
• Critical systems checks/monitoring
• Alarm response
• Emergency response
• Carefully document all duties and services performed for clients and use mandated report forms (electronic or paper) as well as various patrol recording devices.
As Security Engineers continues to grow, so do opportunities within the company.
Please visit the following weblink to learn more about our company.
Primary roles of this Security Officer position:
• Conduct patrols.
• Deter, detect, and report any criminal or unauthorized activity.
• Report safety and security incidents that they become aware of during their assigned.
• Prevent loss to the client's property from fire or equipment failure.
• Enforce the rules and regulations set forth by the client.
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
•Complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam. (Company Provided)
•Be at least 19 years of age for unarmed positions.
•Be a U.S. citizen.
•Have no felony convictions or convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a federal fingerprint based criminal background check).
•Must be able to pass a federal background check.
•Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
•Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
•Must have reliable transportation.
•Have a high school education or equivalent.
•Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs, and compose reports that convey complete information.
Armed Security Officer - In addition to the above requirements
•Experience with a firearm is preferred
• Must be 21 years of age or older
•Complete required "Security training" and pass a comprehensive written exam.
•Complete required "Armed Security Training" and pass a qualification course (Company provided training)
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
High School Diploma or equivalent
This is a Temporary / Seasonal position