Security Engineers is actively seeking Security Officer applicants who are currently LICENSED Armed Security Officers for a temporary disaster relief assignment. Potential to make over $1,500/week. Paid travel, accommodations, per diem plus above average hourly pay.
The backbone of Security Engineers is our team of professional Security Officers.
We stand confident that we set an example for others to emulate when it comes to our uniformed Officers.
Our Officers are trained in:
• General physical security
• Access control (both pedestrian and vehicle)
• Vehicular and walking patrols
• Courtesy & professionalism for client’s visitors, customers and employees
• Critical systems checks/monitoring
• Alarm response
• Emergency response
• Carefully document all duties and services performed for clients and use mandated report forms (electronic or paper) as well as various patrol recording devices.
As Security Engineers continues to grow, so do opportunities within the company.
Please visit the following web link to learn more about our company.
Primary roles of this Security Officer position:
• Conduct internal and external patrols throughout the facility.
• Deter, detect, report and record any criminal or unauthorized activity on client property.
• Report safety and security incidents that they become aware of during their tour of duty.
• Prevent loss to client property from fire or equipment failure.
• Control access to client property.
• Enforce the rules and regulation set forth by the client.
To be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc., candidates must:
•Complete required security training and pass a comprehensive written exam. (Company Provided)
•Possess a current Armed Security License with any state SEI is licensed in OR be able to obtain all necessary security certifications/licenses.
•Be a U.S. citizen.
•Have no felony convictions, no convictions for misdemeanors involving moral turpitude (verified by a fingerprint based criminal background check).
•Be of good moral character (as verified by applicant-provided character references and applicant’s credit history and driver’s license record when applicable).
•Be able to verify/explain all gaps in employment and not have been terminated from previous employment for other than honorable circumstances.
•Be in generally good health and physically able to perform the duties assigned.
•Have a telephone or other reliable means of communication.
•Have a valid driver’s license.
•Have a high school education or suitable equivalent.
•Be literate in the English language and be able to read and understand written orders and instructions, complete standard forms and logs and compose reports that convey complete information.
Armed Security Officer - In addition to the above requirements
•Experience with a firearm is required
•Have or be able to obtain a valid pistol permit
•Have or be able to obtain armed security certifications/licenses
These requirements are the minimum necessary for an applicant to be considered for employment with Security Engineers, Inc. However, clients may specify additional requirements for personnel assigned to their sites.
All applicants accepted for assignment will not only receive above industry average hourly wage but also paid training, overtime, free uniforms, paid travel expenses, paid accommodations and a daily per diem.
Must be able to obtain all necessary security certifications/licenses
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Safety Reward Program
Screening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
This is a Temporary / Seasonal position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.